Training and education
Do you want to start a career in care and health? Are you looking for valuable work experience? Do you want to develop your current role? Whatever your next step, the following information will help guide you on your way:
- Core skills and values needed to work in care and health
- Qualifications needed to start work in care and health
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Work experience and placement opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Find courses at colleges and universities across Devon
If a career in care interests you but you’re not sure if you have what it takes, read our Five skills that make a care worker feature to get a better insight into what’s required.
Need a little more information on the career progression that working in care can offer? Take a look at our Where can care work lead? feature too!